Thursday, July 2, 2015

C4Ta#3

dean shareski logo from personal blog

What About Snapchat?

Summary
In this blog Mr. Dean Shareski talks about his 15 year old daughter using Spapchat. Mr. Shareski talks about how parents tell their children to protect their privacy but as soon as Snapchat was invented parents did not want their children using it. He stated that when images are shared Snapchat sends an alert to the user. Mr. Shareski created a video that shows 5 different things for 5 seconds and posted it to Snapchat.

Snapchat

My Comment:
Hello! I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post about Snapchat. I am very unfamiliar with Snapchat so I downloaded the app and my 7 year old neighbors are helping me use it. I thought the 5X5 videos were very creative.




What Educators Should Tweet About?


Summary
Mr. Shareski stated “I have no idea what educators should tweet about.”He created a list on the things that they can tweet about :
1. Post random song lyrics.
2. Get people to do challenges at live events.
3. 3. Play name that tune.
4. 4. Request sandwich drop offs at airports.
5. 5. Post your naps using #napchat.
6. Besides sandwiches, you can ask people to bring you food at conferences.
7. Play hashtag games.
8. Find people’s phones and take random photos with them.


My Comment

All the suggestions on this list is funny. I think this is a great way to bring out the inner kid in everyone especially getting people to do challenges at live events. I laughed the entire time while I was reading this post.

twitter icon the bird tweet this

1 comment: