Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blog Post #5

Personal Learning Networks is composed of people and tools that can be used when you need help.PLNs are great because the learner can choose whom to interact with. PLNs can be accessed at any time and be formed by anyone. Teachers can research information they need to know and compile them together.


Different names of websistes combined into a personak leraning network known as a pln
Personal Learning Networks is something different to me. I created a Symbaloo account. I love that Symbaloo allows users to customize important links in formats that are easy to use. On Symbaloo you have everything in one page ; instead of, opening new windows.I use this website to bookmark my favorite websites.It's great not having to remember websites and I can't wait to add more to my account.

2 comments:

  1. "PLNs can be accessed at any time and they are formed by teachers." PLNs extend beyond the education world and can be used by other people, not just teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also chose Symbaloo because it was so easy to learn how to use. It makes everything so easily accessible.

    ReplyDelete