Sunday, June 21, 2015

C4T #2

Archived Learning from the 2015 Mobile Learning Experience by Wesley Fryer



Summary Of Teacher’s Blog #1
:This article is about when Mr. Fryer attended an educational conference. This conference involves different ways to use technology. Mr. Fryer had three different sessions to introduce. Visual note taking is the first one that means representing ideas by drawing them. The second slide show he presented was about using videos with the iPad. His wife showed different videos that her students created with the iPad. Lastly, he introduced Geo-Maps for GeoLiteracy. This video is about earthquakes that happened worldwide by using Google maps.

Comment on Teacher’s Blog #1
:After seeing your slideshow about visual note taking, I downloaded the free apps on my iPad.I am going to try the visual note taking on paper first and then advance to the iPad. I am glad I got to visit your blog.I really enjoyed the presentations. Great Job!


A slide from Wesley Presentation about Visual Notetaking

Kid Blog Update

Summary of Teacher’s Blog 2:Jennifer Reyher, an instructional technology teacher in McAlester Public Schools wrote an update about how blogging been an amazing tool in her classroom. Kidblog.org has been a free site for the school to use,but in September the usage will be limited to a free 30 day trial.

Comment to Teacher Blog #2:
I hope that teachers at your school are able to find another blog that is free.I cannot wait to teach to use blogs with my students and others around the world.

a picture of kid blog from Mrs.Long classroom









No comments:

Post a Comment