Sunday, June 7, 2015

C4T



people silhouette in front of laptops on top of the words blog

The 2014 New School Year by Mrs. Kathleen Morris

Mrs. Morris had a baby in the year of 2014 ,so she was out on maternity leave.On her blog she posted different links to help get started with blogging. When commenting to her, I thanked her for posting the five steps to creating a blog and for taking the time out to post resources. Also, I told her that I will use the tips on how to introduce blogging in the classroom because I know some students are not going to be familiar with blogging.



Blogging in the Literacy Curriculum

When Mrs. Morris tried to incorporate blogging she was unsuccessful,due to the lack of time and computers. Now that every students has a netbook, she is able to have reading rotations every week. Mrs. Morris allowed her students to create portfolios ;instead of writing in journals.

My Comment to Mrs. Morris:

Hi Mrs. Morris,

I am a student at University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading "Blogging and the Literacy Curriculum." I am glad that your students were able to get netbooks. In the 21st century technology is ruling the world. I love the idea of having students to create a portfolio instead of writing in journals.

Thanks for the Blog, Jakarta Howard




No comments:

Post a Comment