Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Practice Blog



I.Jakarta Howard

A. All About Me

i. Gallion, AL and Semmes, AL
ii.mother of two children
iii.married to and awesome husband

B. Interest

i.crafting
ii.spending time with my family
iii.shopping

C. Why USA?
i. closer to home

II. Educator

A. Why?
i. love children
ii.love helping people
iii.worked in daycares before

B. 21st Century
i. fast paced
ii. understandable
iii. able to play many roles

III. More About Me

A. Creating Gifts with Vinyl
B. Improve friendships

My name is Jakarta Howard and I am twenty-eight years old. I lived in Gallion,AL and Semmes , AL. I am a proud parent of a six year old daughter named Jakari and an eleven month old son named Jakarson. My husband and I have been together for ten years. I enjoy creating different crafts with my daughter. Most of my free time is spent with my family and shopping.
I am currently attending USA to finish my degree because it's closer to home. I love children and enjoy helping people. Working with children in previous daycares made me want to be an educator. I believe that 21st century teachers should be fast paced learners. Teachers have to be very understandable when teaching children.Teachers play the roles of nurses,friends and caregivers.Also, I love decorating for parties and creating images for wedding glasses. Since I am a very busy student,wife and mother, I would like to improve my communication skills with friends.


3 comments:

  1. It is very nice to meet you Jakarta. I love what you stated about teaching in the 21st century. The only thing that came to my mind when I thought about the 21st century was technology. I love how you thought outside of the box and said it would be fast paced and able to play many roles. Your blog was very enjoyable to read just remember to space in between sentences. And also in the sentence about working at daycares, made be want to become and educator, take away the comma. I am glad I was able to read your practice blog, and so glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are very creative and enjoy projects. EDM allows you to be creative and I hope you enjoy it. Welcome to EDM 310.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog! I also love decorating, mostly refurbishing old things i find. Crafting is a great stress reliever! Hope to read more of your blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete